Field Forensics, Inc. (FFI) develops test kits and instruments to detect and identify explosives, narcotics and other threat chemicals – explosives, narcotics, detection kits, instruments
- ELITE™, IDEX™ and ULTRA™ – explosives test kits. These pocket-sized kits are used by elite military and police forces around the world.
- DABIT™ and Fen-Her™ – narcotics test kits. DABIT™ is one of the most convenient and easy to use products on the market; it does not require any sort of reader or app and it’s easy to see the results. Fen-Her™ is the only fentanyl and heroin test kit on the market that stops the false positives of standard test kits. It tests at trace levels – reducing over-exposure of police to fentanyl and related dangerous narcotics.
- Indicator™ – handheld laser spectroscopy identifies chemical compounds in seconds. HR2 identification libraries include narcotics, explosives, toxic chemicals, and thousands of other compounds.
- Spot.On.ID™ – unique handheld chemical identification device – thin-layer chromatography in the field to test down to trace levels for explosives, narcotics, environmental pollutants and other chemicals.
- Introducing CHAMP™: chemical hazard analysis module portable – a complete chemical analysis suite of instruments, methods and training.
FFI Tactical (www.ffitactical.com), a division of FFI, distributes state of the art tools for EOD teams, bomb squads and other tactical military and police units.
- Water Abrasive Suspension – cutting systems for UXO, C-IED. Cold, safe cuts into munitions, pyrotechnics, IEDs and void spaces.
- Personal Protective Equipment – bomb suits, search suits, de-mining helmets & aprons, bomb blankets. Blast protection for people – EOD technicians, humanitarian and military de-mining.
- Blast Protection – detonator & munition carriers, blast-protection bins. Trash cans for use in public areas to protect people against explosive devices.
- Portable X-Ray – Systems for C-IED and security applications. These system use Constant Potential x-ray generators, which provide higher resolution and more x-ray flexibility than competing systems.
- Remote Firing Systems – state of the art explosives initiation systems for use by SWAT teams, special forces, demolition experts.
- Metal Detection – systems for UXO search, de-mining, and security, including underwater systems.
- Hook & Line Gear – standard and custom tool kits for EOD, C-IED and bomb squads