Conditioner 1X™ – one channel SPME conditioner re-conditions SPME fibers independent of other instrumentation in your lab. The CN303R is a small bench-top* conditioner of Solid Phase Microextraction (SPME) fibers. Most SPME users recondition a SPME fiber using a Gas Chromatograph (GC)-inlet port to recondition a SPME fiber, which can tie-up a GC for 30 minutes or more. There’s no need to tie-up an expensive piece of analytical instrumentation with a housekeeping task when the Conditioner 1X™ is available – it’s small, economical and efficient.
Conditioner 1X™ Features:
- Precisely controls temperature, 0° to 350° C
- Operates on 100-240VAC, 50/60HZ
- Temperature controller maintains constant temperature
- Controller indicates set-point and current temperature
- Can be used to clean other types of needles/syringes
- Easily accessible fittings, fuse, and gas metering. The Conditioner contains a precision furnace with heat produced at just the right area to efficiently drive off contaminants and residual sample from the SPME polymer; at the same time the Conditioner 1X™ flushes the contaminants away with an inert gas.
- US Patent 7,047,661